Oral and Poster Presentations
Information for Oral Presentation
- Plenary talks are scheduled for a maximum of 30 minutes (25 minute presentation + 5 minute Q & A session)
- Invited talks are scheduled for a maximum of 20 minutes (15 minute presentation + 5 minute Q & A session)
- Contributed talks are scheduled for a maximum of 15 minutes (12 minute presentation + 3 minute Q & A session)
Information for Poster Presentation
- The poster will be displayed in landscape (122 cm / 48 inches in width and 92 cm / 36 inches in height).
- Representatives of the CCA program committee will award three prizes for the best student/recent graduate posters.
- First Prize – $1000. USD
- 2nd Prize – $500. USD
- 3rd Prize – $300. USD
Student Poster Prize Awardees
Nathaly Castaneda Quintero, University of Houston, 1st Prize, $1000.
2D Reel-to-Reel Scanning Raman Spectroscopy of REBCO Conductor for Quality Control, Process Control Feedback and Prediction of In-Field Jc(B,T) Performance
Chirag Goel, University of Houston, 2nd Prize, $500.
Superior Critical Current of Long Length 4 4 μm Thick REBCO Tapes
Siwei Chen, University of Houston, 2nd Prize, $500.
Quality Assessment of Long REBCO Coated Conductors by Offline/Inline Characterization Techniques Augmented by Machine-Learning Models
Takanobu Mato, National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, FL, 3rd Prize, $300.
Measurement of Transverse REBCO Delamination Strength of Conductors from Multiple Sources
John Rogers, Texas A&M University and Accelerator Technology Corporation, 3rd Prize, $300.
Experimental Design and Simulaton for Testing Current Redistribution in a REBCO Tape-Stack Cable